EnV - Streetlights EnV - Streetlights

I REALLY like this one! Great work Envy!

EnV - Pearlescent EnV - Pearlescent

Probably not your best this year, I think that Green With Me is the best you've done in a while, but certainly a noteworthy piece! I really did enjoy it.

Good ole days Good ole days

Very strong beat and very dance-esque, but I feel like it should have something else extra besides the ornamentation of what sounds like strings to the melody, maybe adding in some extra vocals would do it.

Pixel-DJ responds:

I had to do the vocals myself and that was scary. Idk what the funky fresh ornamentation is < - >
No i'm not a little kid

Re-Glazed Re-Glazed

This is probably more of a trance than a techno, it just kind of has that feeling to it. The synths you used are very nice, but the end seems so incredibly abrupt compared to the rest of the song.

Pixel-DJ responds:

Yes i made the ending like that on purpose.

Re-Wired Re-Wired

Haven't reviewed anything of yours in a while.

I really like this ^.^, I really like the fast pace of the lead, very good job and the drum beat is very well done. I just feel like it's missing something, not sure what.

Pixel-DJ responds:

I could say the same! and hmmm.. i know whucha mean.

Hurricane Dimension Hurricane Dimension

I've probably said this before on one of your previous pieces, but you are by far the best music writer/producer that I've seen on Newgrounds. All of your pieces astound me, even the ones that I don't find a personal liking in.

This piece, however, is probably one of your finest in my opinion. Everything fits together so well, the several tracks of synths, the drums, it all flows so well. The melodies are well thought out and very immersive in their entirety.

I applaud you, sir.

timeWorthLivingFor() timeWorthLivingFor()

You should have made the parameters YOLO, SWAG hahaha.

timeWorthLivingFor(YOLO, SWAG)

;D totally kidding...

Amazing work. Honestly wouldn't have found this if not for OccularNebula. I like the melodies throughout the piece, and the area at the end, around 5:20 (the applause and re-emergence of melody) is my favorite part.

Synthapse responds:

Thanks bro glad to see someone who understands the name a bit!!

Eurorave Delirium Eurorave Delirium

Amazing piece...I absolutely love it.

I'm shocked that you're not more popular on NG...
Keep up the amazing work ;D

OcularNebula responds:

real kind words, dude!

yeah, I'm always sort of trying to gauge what exactly accounts for popularity and things like that, but the concept is just somewhat elusive

(8-bit) The Cavern (8-bit) The Cavern

I really like your choice of synths. I'm well aware that it's a loop, however it does sound it bit repetitive. Quite a good find, none the less!

No-Stereo responds:

Actually, I designed the synths myself. :)

As for the repetitiveness, thanks for letting me know. I'm still working on the main song, so I'll try and add a little something to make it less so.

Ignition Ignition

Phenomenal piece, I really like it...

In fact I can't stop listening to it...

OcularNebula responds: